P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

31 October 2020

We Need Our Best Witches This Halloween

This Halloween is unlike any other!  Not much left that can spook us and with Tuesday looming we are all haunted by what may come.  So this Halloween remember to grab your wand, cast only happy hopeful spells, and make "Room on Your Broom"
 for all who need a ride! 
 

Best Witches for a 
Safe and Happy Halloween!
 'Tis That Day...It is time to Choose!
 
Good Witch???  Bad Witch??? 

 Best Witch!

 WITCH will it Be??


 Are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch??  
Well...we ALL have our moments don't we!!??


"A person should choose a costume 
that contrasts her own personality."-Lucy Van Pelt


Too many Bad Hair Days! and my morning  "Mirror Mirror on the Wall" have gone a long way toward confirming my next career move-Haunting Houses!
Bette Midler, Hocus Pocus
Oh for a Magic Wand or a Broomstick that will take me through the stars...
If ever there was a time  for a Good Witch it is now! A twitch of my nose and all would be well with the world.


Since I cannot just wave my wand and fix anything... I can at least celebrate some of my very favorite Good Witches who might be available to help.

A few role models who with a twitch of a nose,a wave of a wand or a ride on a vacuum cleaner ( like The Wednesday Witch) Make it Work!


Lena Horne, Glinda The Wiz
Hermione,Harry Potter
Veronica Lake, I Married a Witch
 

             ...and certainly at the very least it is                important to dress the part... 

                    Givenchy would  work! 



 
Take a wand from the Best Witches...
 

After all...



Best Witches to all!
via