P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

25 June 2010

Loving LONNY! "Inspiration at the Click of a Finger"



At Lonny, we value independent thinking and believe not in following trends but rather in making choices that lead to happiness. We believe that good design and affordable design can coexist and that true inspiration can be found in the teeniest of homes or in the grandest of spaces.

I have always been a style magazine junkie...piles of periodicals surround me and I have issues that I love dating back to ...high school! Recently,however, I have questioned what has happened to publishing--where has all the style gone--I flip through magazines in seconds not hours and they all have started to look alike...with ads that make me question again-"Where has all the style gone??"

My new Best Friend in the magazine pile isn't actually a "magazine" at all, in fact I cannot even toss it on the pile---it is an online e-zine LONNY Magazine. Founded by a former Domino editor,Michelle Adams and photographer Patrick Cline, LONNY premiered  late last fall and the rave reviews have not stoped-it is a joy to click through the pages Of LONNY.  If you miss Domino you will adore LONNY as it goes places and delivers a style periodical that Domino couldn't. Come Visit A Well Appointed Life and Go Play!