P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

20 December 2008

Wrap it Up!-These are a Few of My Favorite Things

The Weather Outside is Frightful...and my plan to take you on a tour of my favorite small, wonderful, jewel box of shops has been curtailed by over a foot of snow and a virus that has left me in my jammies.

I know what the date is but truly it's OK! There is a frosting on everything outside and we look like a Classic Holiday greeting card setting the mood for some serious shopping. There is GOOD news. EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING is on sale. In fact,items I purchased on Thursday because I thought "How Low Can They Go??" are marked even lower this morning! The stores and the economy are making us all, even this Pro, dizzy! BREATHE! Go put your bunny slippers on,brew a mug of English Breakfast and curl up with your laptop. There is still Free shipping and These are a Few of My Favorite Things!

All Favorites can be found on The Shopping Bag Chronicles!


Raindrops on Roses-Blooming Gifts for the Gardens and their Gardeners-Visit Down the Garden Path


Bright Copper Kettles-Cookbooks!! Visit Oven Mitts


Warm Woolen Mittens-Knitters Gifts-Visit Winding Yarn


Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes-Lovely Gifts - Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles


Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String-BAGS, Accessories and Surprises!! Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles


Whiskers on Kittens and Puppies-Gifts gone to the Dogs-Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles

Cream Colored Ponies-Its all about The Kids-Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles- A Special Guest helps me out on this one!


Wild Geese that Fly with the Moon on their Wings-Gifts for THE Guy you love-Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles

Silver White Winters that Melt into Springs-Just Give me Books!!-Visit Applause!
Sources for Favorites Shown-Charleston Gardens,Williams Sonoma,Lantern Moon,Anthropologie,Orla Kiely,Mackenzie-Childs,Restoration Hardware,Marie-Antoinette and the Last Garden at Versailles