P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

22 November 2014

A Cape CRUSH


Sometimes you can't help it...
you just develop a crush and can't shake it. 
 It seems wherever I scroll this season the


Dressed Up...dressed down...over a coat...with boots...with jeans...
tossed and wrapped every which way way...
and adorned with every famous monogram...
THIS is a Great Cape-r!


I fell hard from the first images off the Burberry Prorsum runway...but it sold out the minute Olivia Palermo and SJP were spotted being Chic in the Street.  This is Equestrian Classic.  Inspired by traditional horse blankets, reversible versatile, spun from Scottish wool and cashmere, and woven with a new twist off the beloved Burberry Plaid-nothing not to love! 

At $1350 plus $300 to monogram I think I need a PlanB!  Time to Run for the Needles!
 I may not get full Burberry classic but I think one of these would get me started!

 
                    Rowan Geometric Weave Poncho                               Berroco McNabs

Now just add a cute monogram in the corner...a great pair of boots or a pair of precious Alexander McQueen embroidered flats




...oh, and that amazing Fendi bag!