P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

15 July 2012

Sole Confessions


 “The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun.”  Carrie Bradshaw

 So here's the sole truth---I own A LOT of shoes--now I only have two feet at last count, and certainly don't have the life I keep shopping for, but there they are piled high in their sweet boxes...my shoes.  Some see the pavement more than others and I have to admit some have never been out of their box--but there they are ready and waiting just in case--after all you never know when you might need a gorgeous peu de soie pump with a jeweled bow on the strap!


Dior via
"I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!"  Carrie Bradshaw

Seriously, do you know anyone who doesn't stop in their tracks whenever there is a fabulous shoe in view??



A women with good shoes is never ugly. They are the last touch of elegance. -Coco Chanel

Got a Quarter? via

“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world.” – Bette Midler

WHY do we want so many shoes?  WHY does shoe shopping fix any bad day?  There is a serious psychology paper here no doubt... I do have somewhat of a theory,however...no matter your age or your stage or your shape or your size--shoes are a comfort food that don't add an ounce and almost always come in our size-and even when they don't that doesn't stop us from taking them home!


Hermes
 I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. I appreciate a good, hard-working gal. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I'm a big shoe girl. Amy Adams

 My second sole confession-I love a great Summer Sole--if they said "You can only bring ONE , OK two, pair" it would have to be my Jacks and a cute pair of espadrilles! 



...but here is my biggest sole confession----

Inslee


...I Rather Go Barefoot!


via