P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

13 May 2019

We Will Always Need the Joy of Doris!

"I like joy; I want to be joyous; I want to have fun on the set; I want to wear beautiful clothes and look pretty. I want to smile, and I want to make people laugh. And that's all I want. I like it. I like being happy. I want to make others happy. " ~Doris Day

In a world turned inside out and upside down, when we cannot believe the swirl of insanity around us, I tune out and flip on a good old fashioned feel good happy movie-it works, trust me! and the perfect make you smile movie is always a Doris film!  



Talent, style, joy, compassion... sparkled from every inch of Doris Day! She owned the screen with her smile and her comic flare, and directors always found a slot in her films for her to sing too...and did I mention her clothes!! Doris Day could own a film with just a song and a laugh, but her talents were so much more and no other Hollywood actress brought to a film what Doris did-joy!! Go watch That Touch of Mink or Please Don't Eat The Daisies,or...any Doris movie, and celebrate the gift that was Doris Day!