P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

06 November 2018

Yes! It Matters-Go VOTE!

            “Someone struggled for your right to vote. Use it.”     ~Susan B. Anthony

Confession, I admit it-for the majority of  my voting life I did not vote.  I didn't believe I could make a difference.  I didn't think it mattered. I didn't believe in the process. I didn't like who was running.  I didn't think voting in my state changed anything...I didn't vote. I grew up in post-Watergate America and that framed my political socialization.  Then I grew up!  I realized what we all have to see, what my Father tried to tell me for years, if you don't participate don't complain!...and now I live in a country that frightens me more everyday.  So I can hide under the covers, or I can get up off the couch as Barack told us, and VOTE! 
Hope you do the same.

 “One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~Plato