P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

31 October 2017

More than Ever-Only The Best Witches!


'Tis That Day...It is time to Choose!
 

Good Witch???  Bad Witch????  Best Witch!


WITCH will it Be??


So, Are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch??  



Well...we ALL have our moments don't we!!??


"A person should choose a costume 
that contrasts her own personality."-Lucy Van Pelt


Bette Midler, Hocus Pocus
Too many Bad Hair Days! and my morning  "Mirror Mirror on the Wall" have gone a long way toward confirming my next career move-Haunting Houses! 



Oh for a Magic Wand or a Broomstick that will take me through the stars...This Halloween I want to celebrate some of my very favorite Good Witches...


... if I am going to be a Witch I might as well look to a few role models who with a twitch of a nose,a wave of a wand or a ride on a vacuum cleaner ( like The Wednesday Witch) Make it Work!


Lena Horne, Glinda The Wiz
Hermione,Harry Potter
Veronica Lake, I Married a Witch
 
...and certainly I will need  to dress the part...Givenchy would  work! 




 So, if Good Witching is in the cards for me then why not take a wand from the Best Witches...

After all...



Best Witches to all!
via