P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

24 October 2015

SweaterGirl Season


 Suddenly Fall!  The chill, despite a few warm teaser days, is settling in...to stay!  The leaves know it, the squirrels know it and  the left behind flip flops at the back door remind me every morning -Forget it...Go grab a sweater!!!   Welcome to SweaterGirl Season.

via

Don't get me wrong, I adore Fall.  It just snuck up on me this year.  September kept me in open toes and little skirts without even a glance at the sweater bins.  With the top down everyday and the windows open who thought about cables and cardigans???  

 New England,however, insists on dropping leaves and acorns on us, reminding us that socks and scarves may be a good idea!  In a blink of an eye the hydrangeas are gone, hanging their heads amidst sad lost leaves. What choice but to embrace the change...
look up at the glorious October sky and Run for the Needles!

 via

My Inspiration!  Dive in!!
 
via
My needles have been waiting for this...
they have been collecting summer dust and now is their time! Come on...Cast-On!

 
Cozy into a Cardi
 
 
Pick a Pullover

Cascades and  Maritime
 
  
 
  Pop-On a Poncho

Potawatomi

Simply Fall for it!