P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

18 January 2015

THAT Hat!


"Bundle Up!"  The weather reporter folks say repeatedly each morning as I am trying to thaw my fingers though the car heater vents.  My house is like an igloo, albeit a very charming one, my car, which unhappily sits in the driveway overnight, hates mornings more than I do, and my office moves from 90 to 40 with no comfort in between.  Winter has settled in, and that really is OK with me...I don't mind winter but I do mind ALL the Bundle Up-ness that winter brings .  


If I could sail through November to May with just a great big yummy sweater I would be happy.

via

Maybe add a great cowl 

via Leslie Scanlon Reversible Rib Cowl


Or a cute pair of mittens

Tanis Gray Potpourri

...but A HAT??? Not me!!!  You would never catch me in a hat smooshed to my head and causing major electrified hair...not a hat for this cat! 


 Well...maybe I am getting older, maybe my ears are cold, maybe the old wisdom that you lose most of your body heat through your head is finally sinking in...or maybe I am just loving all the cute hats that I see...You got it-I want a hat...

 via Wool and The Gang

...but not just any hat I want THAT HAT!  You know what happens you are quietly minding your business scrolling through Tumblr or Pinterest and BAM--there it is the thing that keeps you up at night and whispers---Knit me!  That is THAT HAT (the one at the top of the page) so Run for the Needles I will...Static Hair--who cares!  I gotta have THAT HAT!
..

P.S. For a good pattern Option for THAT HAT! see CopyCat Hat