P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

29 November 2013

Forget Black Friday! I Still Have an Orange Crush!


I am not excited by a day called Black Friday--how much fun does that sound?


Why would you want to play on a day called Black Friday? I need inspiration for my shopping excursions.  

via

 Last year I focused the day on making it all about RED but once again this year...I have an Orange Crush! 



 


I think  my Orange Obsession started while on a trip to Tuscany, Provence and the coast of Italy.






 
Everywhere I turn now I Spy ORANGE and I love it!

Kate Spade



 Tiffany                                                                                            Mulberry                                                      Tory Burch


 Manuel Canovas

and clearly I am not alone in my Orange Crush...



I know we usually associate Orange with October and Halloween but as the days grow grey and the dark I need Color and you have to smile when you see a pop of Orange!




 and of course I have to cast Orange on the Needles!

Beatnick from Knitty

so come on let's give Black Friday an Orange Crush
orange crush