P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

17 August 2013

I DO Know Jack! Forever Summer with Jack Rogers

 

With Summer barreling toward September I am doing my best to squeeze in sunshine and bare feet when and where I can.  Yes, I walk around my office barefoot!  Summer for me means four key things--throwing the top down, planting hydrangeas,baseball and putting my feet into my Jacks! For someone who owns countless pairs of shoes I really would walk barefoot my whole life if I could---but I do adore my sandals and I cannot imagine a summer season without my red painted toes showing at the end of my Jacks.




Since 1960 blossoming from the inspiration of the jet set lifestyle of the Isle of Capri  Jack Rogers' all American sandal style, so chic and easy, THE perfect summer shoe, has been seen on some very famous feet. The iconic whip-stitched  Navajo  defines Classic and resort style from Palm Beach to Nantucket. They worked for Jackie over 50 years ago and they still work today-it simply cannot be summer without Jacks!  

 

The Navajo is the most recognized sandal in the line but over 50 years later Jack Rogers has grown  their beloved footwear collection and expanded the line to include bags, apparel, accessories and of course sandals all incorporating the Jack Rogers "look" into their new lifestyle line.  There are platform espadrilles,heels,even  jellies...but for me just give me my Classic Jacks...  

 

Crazy about Custom! Jack Rogers now lets you create your own iconic Jacks- cannot tell you how much time I have spent clicking on combos!
 
You can also have your own signature sandals with Monogrammed Jacks




There are School Colors  and Sorority Colors and yummy colors in every step...but alas my all time favorite non-Palm Beach Jack is gone--The Daisy with interchangeable daisies!!! Bring it back Jack! 

My Jacks stay in easy reach all year round--

 

I like to be prepared just in case a summer breeze blows by.