P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

08 June 2013

Peony Perfection


 Of all the flowers in the gardens of Camp MP the ones that never cease to make me stop in my tracks are my peonies.


Their visit each season is far to short, and I purposely did not plant too many because it breaks my heart to see them leave... but for the few short days they come to bloom and grace my gardens with their presence I make sure to stop and spend time with them.  I clip a bouquet and bring them inside overflowing vases with stems and placing them in different rooms in the hope that they will linger and stay with me awhile.

 This season seems to be their best yet-they must like snowy winters.  I have them planted to the side of the garage so that on my way in and out no matter the day's schedule I can catch a view and carry my peonies with my throughout the day.