P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

17 March 2012

Short Story-Minimalist Posters of Classic Kidslit


Once Upon a Time...


I adore children's literature and have collected picture books as long as I can remember.  My shelves are filled with classics and stories that feature wonderful illustrations that  pull you into the story and get you to fall in love with each character.


So of course when I saw these minimalist posters for Classic Kids Lit on Brain Pickings I had to share---short and sweet and...yes, you get the point!   A fun Twist on classic story telling....


Even if you had never read any of these stories you would be sure to be intrigued by these visuals by designer Christian Jackson


Does everyone live happily ever after in the minimalist version--of course, but quicker :)!  Come Visit Applause!  The End!

 

Source: Brain Pickings