P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

28 January 2012

Time to Cowl Up!

via beautifullife4me
February is a strange knitting month for me.  I am looking toward spring but not quite ready to cast on just yet and at the same time I am ready to move on from the bulkies.  What's an itchy sheep to do???  Cowl Up!

via fernibook

Quick, loopy,wrappy, happy and oh so useful--even on a warmer day when I may not wear a coat I pop on a cowl.

via Zsa Zsa Bellagio
The other thing I love about cowls is no matter your knitting mood you can cast on and be done quickly-

You can choose to KISS (keep it simple ...)
Gap-Tastic,Jen Geigley
... Play with Stitches
State Street Cowl,Pam Allen
...Toss in Some COLOR
World's Fair, Cathy Carron
...STRIPE it Up
Ships and Seaside, Tiny Owl Knits
...Open it up with graceful LACE


Imogen, Carrie Bostick Hoge

...or Get your CABLE on!

Millwater
Cowls of course are also a fabulous way to use up some stash--you know my stash theory-make a hole in it--go fill the hole :)   For some of my Favorite ways to Cowl UP-Come Visit Winding Yarn

via Americo Originals