P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

24 November 2011

Forget Black Friday-I have an Orange Crush!


I am not inspired by a day called Black Friday--how much fun does that sound? Last year I focused the day on making it all about PINK- but this year...I have an Orange Crush! 


This all may have started on a recent trip to Tuscany, the coast of Italy and Provence






 
Everywhere I turn now I Spy ORANGE and I love it--




 I even had to cast it on the needles!!


 and clearly I am not alone in my Orange Crush...


Kate Spade is celebrating color too!

I know we usually associate Orange with October and Halloween but as the days grow grey and the dark I need Color and you have to smile when you see a pop of Orange!


so come on let's give Black Friday an Orange Crush
orange crush