P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

26 December 2010

All Aglitter-A Well Adorned Table of Contents

Usually when I flip through the pages of a magazine I don't often stop at the Table of Contents but the December Harper's Bazaar grabbed me at the first twinkle.  With a glittering nod to Holiday windows British paper artist Su Blackwell, who designed Crabtree and Evelyn's 2010 holiday windows, has created  three magical paper sculpture vignettes all adorned and bejeweled with pieces from Cartier, Harry Winston, Bulgari... used as chandeliers, curtain tie-backs, bedroom rug, headboard... and even the birds in their cage.  From this scene a very special and sparkling Winter's Eve is in store complete with an elegant ballgown and a horse drawn carriage waiting...I'm moving in!!