P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

24 October 2010

West Coast Swing!

This fall was supposed to be all about Italy...Venice, Sicily, Sorrento...mmmm! Sometimes,however,you can plan... and plan... and plan some more... and find yourself in a totally different direction-not a bad thing!

Instead of strolling the Boboli Gardens, taking in Taormina or poking through Positano I found myself in the Pacific Northwest!...


visiting Vancouver and loving Victoria BC... snacking in Seattle... sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge, leaving my heart in San Francisco all over again...winery hopping in Sonoma... shopping the galleries of Sausalito and Carmel by the Sea... lunching in Catalina and even visiting the Baby Panda in San Diego---
 See what I mean...planning is fun but the unplanned is often filled with the best surprises!! 



Come Visit The World at Your Feet for a Whirlwind West Coast Swing