P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

03 September 2010

An EARLY Fall-Run for the Needles!


Hurricane Earl is spinning its way to our Labor Day weekend--though it looks at the moment as if Earl has decided that we can put the boats back in the water tomorrow and squeeze a few last precious days of sand between our toes, the potential for a hunker down day the first week of September has me thinking its time to knit fall!  First the Inspiration...Chunky, Cabled, Fresh Classic...(Pringle ,Marc Jacobs,Stella McCartney)

Through the hot hot summer tweeds, alpacas, crunchy wools just didn't even tempt...but as I turned the page to September (even though it was 92 at the time) I realized--I am way behind! and it is time to Run for the Needles!  Stay tuned for what I'm Queuing for Cast On...(Vogue Knitting,Tahki)