P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

07 August 2010

Just Pack a Basket-Ants Optional!

Tete- a -Tete
 I love Charlotte Moss...whenever I receive a Blog post in my mailbox from her wonderful Blog Tete- a -Tete I put all the other mail on hold and hop right over to her site, Charlotte Moss A Flair for Living, to read more!

This week Charlotte celebrates all things "Picnicky"!  From all of our special Picnic Memories, to Baskets,  Recipes, some Famous "Picnickers" and the Perfect Picnic spots and supplies...

Before you know it you will be spreading a blanket and watching for ants! Picnics do not have to be scheduled, the best ones rarely are planned in advance-impulse picnics are the best!  My favorite picnics of all time actually never made it outside-dashboard picnics as the rain pelted the windows and the thermos and snacks balanced on the car seats.  I Love the idea of a Jane Austen-esque Picnic...

...but really...who has the staff to pack and serve and clear away!  Don't go on your next Picnic without visiting Tete- a -Tete for fabulous picnic inspirations and be sure to Come Visit Oven Mitts to see some of my favorite Picnic ideas---these guys know how to do it!