P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

18 July 2011

A Pearl Girl-Portia Clark

I must go seek some dew-drops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.
Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream

No surprise here..I am a Pearl Girl!  Inspired by great women of style whose iconic images are "strung" through their strands of pearls...
Pearls may be  classic but they do not have to be traditional and boring-
I have found a new Pearl Girl who gets that!

Portia Clark has set out to "...take the stuffiness out of pearls."  By incorporating the many shapes,sizes and colors of Freshwater Pearls in her designs Portia has lent a new "twist" to my favorite jewelry box staple.

Portia's designs are meant to worn ...everyday! not just weddings and funerals...
Come Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles to see some of my favorites and learn how you can Design Your Own with Portia's Pearls!