P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

14 February 2010

A Perfect Winter's Day-Head for Hollywood!


I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night...
When Harry Met Sally


With or without a Valentine snuggled next to you no Perfect Winter's Day is complete without a fabulous flick!  Since it is February those flicks would have to be very romantic!...



...and the chemistry must be legendary...



...It is OK to make me cry but you have to make me smile in the end!

I don't care how many times I have watched it- if I love it I will hit rewind to view my favorite scenes again and again and again!




Grab the popcorn, a box of Kleenex -just in case, and Come Visit Applause! for my favorite SnowDay Snuggle Films--Enjoy!



... Mrs. Prentice says that like her husband I'm a burned-out old shell of a man who cannot even remember what it's like to love a woman the way her son loves my daughter. And strange as it seems, that's the first statement made to me all day with which I am prepared to take issue... cause I think you're wrong, you're as wrong as you can be. I admit that I hadn't considered it, hadn't even thought about it, but I know exactly how he feels about her and there is nothing, absolutely nothing that you son feels for my daughter that I didn't feel for Christina. Old- yes. Burned-out- certainly, but I can tell you the memories are still there- clear, intact, indestructible, and they'll be there if I live to be 110... The only thing that matters is what they feel, and how much they feel, for each other. And if it's half of what we felt- that's everything.
Spencer Tracy, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner