P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

30 January 2010

Up to My Neck...Over My Head!


The thermometer this morning read 5! degrees-Clearly winter has decided to settle in for a bit. I am cocooning under piles and piles and piles of yarn! THIS is Knitter's Season. With so many patterns that are tempting me to cast on yet another project, my Knitter's ADD is at an all time high. How to juggle all I want to knit is the winter dilemma. The answer for me- "One and Dones"-one night knits on big needles---scarves and snoods and cowls... OH MY!



I only have one neck to wrap but it will surely be a warm one! With big needles and just a skein or two of gorgeous yarn my scarf-olympics began-instant gratification, love that! Ready to Bundle Up! So Run for the Big Needles and Come Visit Winding Yarn and be inspired up to your neck...

Knit 1 Chicago