P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

06 December 2009

Frosting

Mother Nature has a funny way of moving us forward-ready or not! Thursday the temperature climbed into the 70s and the Gardens at Camp MP were still holding on...pansies and even roses fluttered in probably the last warm breezes... This morning---a whole new World!

Bleary eyed and still in my PJs I walked through the house in the quiet of the morning and peered through the windows-



to see a beautiful blanket of frosting on the rose and hydrangea bushes with dollops of white gracing the blue spruces and fir trees.

The outdoor containers have been turned over to boxwood and juniper with white branches tucked in with the still vibrant kale and the new snow has plopped the perfect accent to my unfinished outdoor decorating.


Yes, Virginia it is Holiday Season...off to dig out the cards, and wrapping and get the Gifting in order. If like me you are JUST getting your head around the date on the calendar-stay tuned for some unique, fun and inspiring ideas for Giving and Celebrating...Where did I put my Mittens???