P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

24 September 2009

New Pages-In Search of Lovely Lit


I don't belong to a book club--too restricting. I don't really pay too much attention to the Best Seller List---too commercial! I love to roam the aisles of a wonderful bookstore and discover treasures on my own. Like a lot of us, I don't have nearly as much time to curl up with a book as I would like so in the precious moments when I can sit and read I want to LOVE what I am reading.

Now I know that no book comes with a money back guarantee so I trust my own instincts. Those instincts,however, can often lead me down the same aisles with the same genre of literature---sometimes you need a fresh page! Come Visit Applause!