P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

28 June 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away!...In Search of Summer Color!

La Vie Claire


For tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun

I have spent a lot of time in the water so far this summer...No, not at the beach but in the puddles. We have had nothing but Wellies Weather this June and I am finding I need the real thing..sun and
ocean...so I went looking for colors that will at least make me feel that summer is really here!

I need to think Sunshine, Yellow can help. and for a Day at the Beach mood, Turquoise.

So grab an umbrella, click your wellies three times and let's pretend the weather matches the calendar with great accessories and looks in the colors of a summer day! Come Visit The Shopping Bag Chronicles

Angela Moore