P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

30 May 2009

The Garden Waits for No Woman-A Clematis Calls


In the hope of reaching the moon
men fail to see the flowers
that blossom at their feet.
- Albert Schweitzer
Sometimes we are so busy coming and going that we forget to look around. You can miss a lot that way as I was reminded by a Clematis in the gardens of Camp MP this week. I caught site of it through the corner of my eye as I pulled out of the drive. I had no idea it was in bloom...I almost missed its shining moment! I pulled over, got out of the car and thanked my Clematis for reminding me that living life at a blur isn't really living a life.

If you pass by the color purple in a field and
don't notice it, God gets real pissed off.
- Alice Walker