P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

07 April 2009

Planting Seed-Stitches! Run for the Needles, Spring Knitting Blossoms

Little Cotton Rabbits

The skies are grey. The Home Opener was postponed. The gardens are covered in winter kill as the buds and bulbs struggle to show their faces...I need Spring!

Blue Sky Alpacas


So what do I do? Head for the Yarn Shop!

Classic Elite Heather Bagni

I have packed away the winter projects of wools and the skeins of tweeds and Alpaca. It's Cotton-Time! Drapey cardigans, Elegant Tanks, Shrugs and wraps and easy to wear in Colors that make you smile. Skinny yarn, Luxurious cotton blends, Eco-inspired fibers.

Rowan-Sarah Hatton

The spring patterns have arrived like a welcome bouquet-Run for the Needles and Come Visit Winding Yarn for some of my favorites from the spring collections.


Vogue Knitting-Shiri Mor