P.S.-Pooh Says...

"What day is it? - 'It's today' - squeaked Piglet. 'My favourite day' - said Pooh."- A.A. Milne

21 July 2008

When Life Brings Lemons-Fighting Childhood Cancer One Cup at a Time

Link to ALSF on your own site!

"I'm Alex, I'm 8 years old. I have Neuroblastoma and I raise money for pediatric cancer research with the help of other kids and grown ups through my lemonade stand. I give the money I raise to research to find cures for pediatric cancers. " Alexandra Scott 1996-2004

Like many little girls Alexandra Scott wanted to set up a Lemonade Stand in her front yard, but Alex was not just any little girl. First of all she was all of 4 years old when she made this entrepreneurial decision and she also made the decision that the profits from her lemonade stand would go directly to her doctors to find a cure for other children like herself, children with cancer-"...because all kids want their tumors to go away." Please Visit Pearls of Grace